Jet Blue Airlines Support Ticket
Flight 223 LAX - Service
|Created By:||DisgruntledNY||Last Reply:||DisgruntledNY|
|Created:||4 months ago||Last Updated:||4 months ago|
To whom it may concern,
We have been sitting on the plane for over an hour and half at the Jet Blue terminal with no air conditioning. It has now hit 100 degrees on the plane with a packed flight and no resolve. The very fact that they would not let us off, transfer us to a different flight or at the very least offer us some cold water, I find this dehumanizing. I'm requesting that you provide us with a full refund or a free round trip to any US State. Please advise immediately as this is unacceptable how we are being treated. Jet Blue Flight 223 from JFK to Lax departing at 8:38am.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More Jet Blue Airlines reviews and tickets
- What Bill of Rights?
- flights cancelled then delayed
- charging for what?
- Continually cancelling our flights!
- J Blue failing reviews
- Didn't let me on the flight
- Didn't let me on flight 10 mins before departure
- Poor Service
- Need Getaway help with a bad boking agent
- Jet Blue customer service Gate Changed and Not Notified reviews
- Have a child? JetBlue will flip any extra seats near you.
- Dying Near Radisson in Austin
- Customer Service during hard difficult time (funeral)
Similar reviews and tickets
- very bad flight experience
- Uncertain flight reservation
- Expedia flight changes.
- June 2, 2014 flight
- No Flight after they my flight Scedule!
- expedia flights
- CANCELED FLIGHT WITHOUT INFORMING ME
- Worst customer service I have ever encountered!!
- Must use the whole flight that was booked or the rest of the flight will be cancelled.
- Horrifying flight
- Flight Attendant on Boston to Orlando Flight
- United airlines flight cancelled
- Jetblue employee made me loose my flight
How MeasuredUp Works